4 bedroom terraced house for saleJohn Davis Way, Watlington, King's Lynn
Sold STC £179,950
- Three storey house in popular village location of Watlington
- No onward chain
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Short distance from train station
A mid-terrace three storey home in the desirable location of Watlington with no onward chain! The good sized accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and a master bedroom with en-suite. Externally there is a rear garden and garage
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid-terrace three storey home in the desirable location of Watlington. The good sized accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and a master bedroom with en-suite. Externally there is a rear garden and garage.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, telephone point.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, radiator, extractor.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 13' ( 4.37m into bay x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, telephone point, television point, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 11" x 9' 8" max narrowing to 7' 6" ( 6.07m x 2.95m max narrowing to 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, double oven to oven housing unit, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, UPVC double glazed windows to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors off, door to stairwell to second floor, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed windows, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.81m x 1.93m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 2" x 9' 1" ( 1.88m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor, shaver socket, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, spotlighting, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max subject to sloping ceiling x 16' 6" max excluding stairs ( 3.56m max subject to sloping ceiling x 5.03m max excluding stairs )
Double glazed velux roof lights with fitted blinds, access to roof space, access to eaves storage, two radiators, telephone point, television point.
Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, extractor, shaver socket, double glazed velux window, radiator, spotlight.
To the rear the property has a garden with a small patio area and rear access via a passageway to the rear.
There is a paved ramped entrance with a canopied porch and outside light.
The property has a garage situated on block with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43953411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.