3 bedroom terraced house for saleAdmiralty Road, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £90,000
- Spacious mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Ground floor wet room, first floor bathroom
- Central & convenient location close to town and seafront
A SPACIOUS 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, ground floor wet room, first floor bathroom, front forecourt and rear yard. The property is situated in the CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
A SPACIOUS 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, ground floor wet room, first floor bathroom, front forecourt and rear yard situated in the CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within easy travelling distance to the TOWN & SEAFRONT.
Double glazed door to front, understairs storage, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" max into bay x 10' 1" max into recess ( 3.99m max into bay x 3.07m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with gas fire, wall lights, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 13' 6" into recess ( 3.12m x 4.11m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace with gas fire and back boiler, door and stairs to first floor, radiator, telephone point, TV point, lino flooring, arch to
Kitchen 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiling, double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, double glazed door to side.
Wet Room / Cloakroom
Electric shower, fully tiled, anti slip flooring and drain, wash hand basin, WC, tiling, extractor fan, small built in cupboard.
Loft access, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" max into bay x 13' 8" max into recess ( 4.04m max into bay x 4.17m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, cupboard with shared access to bedroom 2, telephone point, TV point, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 10" max into recess ( 3.15m x 3.30m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, carpet, airing cupboard with immersion heater.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to side, carpet.
Small forecourt with low brick wall, concrete path.
Concrete yard, outside light, wooden gate to rear alley.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43953423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.