2 bedroom terraced house for saleHolway Hill, Taunton
- Wonderful period property
- Sought after terrace
- Well-presented throughout
- Lounge, dining room & study
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room
- Large bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Long garden & rear courtyard
- Two generous bedrooms
FOX & SONS are offering this stunning period style home
In this sought after terrace, known for its long gardens and tucked away on a private road within walking distance to town; this period style home is very well presented throughout and enjoys generous ground floor accommodation including study and an external workshop.
From the private road, to one side (opposite the property) a dropped kerb gives access to the off-road parking for two vehicles and a gate opens in to the large garden. To the other side of the road a gate opens in to the front garden and a pathway leads to the front entrance. The front garden is laid to lawn and bordered by flower beds containing an array of attractive shrubs and bushes. The front entrance has an outside light and a door opening in to;
Access to the electric fuses, period style tiled floor and a further obscure glazed door opening in to the main living accommodation:
Features laminate flooring, space for shoes and coats and a further door opening in to;
Dining Room 15' 2" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.62m max x 3.81m max )
A generous size second reception room which features laminate flooring, telephone point, radiator, stairs to the first floor with large storage cupboard beneath and chimney breast with recess to one side and fitted shelving to the other. Ample room is available for a family sized dining table and chairs and a range of display furniture. From the dining room an archway leads through to;
Living Room 11' 9" + bay x 11' 6" max ( 3.58m + bay x 3.51m max )
A light and airy reception room in neutral décor featuring a front facing bay with large uPVC double glazed windows enjoying a pleasant aspect out toward the garden with glimpses of the Blackdown Hills, laminate flooring, radiator, Sky connection point and chimney breast with recesses to either side. Ample space is available for a range of seating and display furniture and the focal point of the room is a beautiful open fireplace with granite style hearth and wooden mantle.
Breakfast Room 13' 5" x 6' 3" ( 4.09m x 1.91m )
The accommodation flows nicely from the dining area in to this breakfast room which has laminate flooring, radiator, integrated fridge and freezer, rear facing double glazed windows and door to the rear garden and space for a range of furniture including a breakfast table and chairs. An archway leads through to;
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
A wonderful country style kitchen featuring continued laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights, radiator and a comprehensive range of matching wall, base and display units with solid wood work surfaces over, counter top lighting, Belfast sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances to include dishwasher, cooker hood and space below for a freestanding oven and hob. A glazed door from the kitchen leads through to;
Office 7' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.40m )
A light and airy, neutrally decorated office with plenty of natural light through the Velux window and rear facing double glazed window. Fixtures include laminate flooring and a range of fitted work benches and shelving. A door opens through to;
Cloakroom 7' 6" x 2' 7" ( 2.29m x 0.79m )
Features a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, continued laminate flooring, radiator, space and plumbing for a washing machine and sanitary ware including wash hand basin and flush WC.
First Floor Landing
This features loft access, a good sized airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and a range of fitted shelving. Doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bathroom 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
A spacious and attractively presented bathroom featuring ceiling spotlights, rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring and ample space for freestanding storage furniture. The modern suite in white comprises of a flush WC, pedestal wash basin and bath with glass shower screen, tiled splash backs, mixer tap and separate electric shower over.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 10" max ( 3.86m x 3.00m max )
An excellent size second double bedroom which features rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, chimney breast with recesses and fitted shelving to one side and ample space for a large double bed and a range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 4.60m max x 3.68m )
A beautifully light and spacious master bedroom with two front facing uPVC double glazed windows enjoying views across the gardens and out towards the Blackdown Hills, laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point, chimney breast with recess to either side and ample space for a large double bed and a comprehensive range of furniture. The focal point of the room is an attractive period style fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle.
An attractive and secluded cottage style garden can be accessed from the breakfast area or from the rear service lane. This garden is mainly arranged over two tiers. At house level a patio area has an outside tap and space for a table and chairs and a range of potted plants. A small shelter currently provides a log store. Steps lead up to the second tier which is also laid to patio and provides an excellent spot in which to enjoy any summer evening sunshine. Here there is a door in to;
The rear part of this former garage provides potential for an office, playroom or storage area and has fitted power points and lighting.
The front half of the former garage now provides excellent storage or additional workspace as required and also features power points and lighting.
Accessed from a gate opening from the off-road parking; this leads on to a long lawn which extends through the entirety of this generous plot. The lawns are interspersed with various flower beds, trees and shrubs offering something for keen gardeners and families, as well as low-maintenance plants for those less green-fingered. Half way down the garden is a shed ideal for garden furniture or tools. These generous gardens are a true selling feature of the property and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
From the town centre, take Silver Street leading into South Road, turning left into Holway Avenue. At the bottom turn right into Holway Road and proceed up the hill. At the brow of the hill turn right into Holway Hill.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43953429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.