3 bedroom detached house for saleHam Manor, Angmering, West Sussex
- Individual Character detached property
- Sought after Ham Manor Private Estate
- Two reception rooms. Conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen. Utility Room. Cloakroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower
- Two further bedrooms. Bathroom
- Attractive 70' garden with patio area
- Parking for two cars. Energy Efficiency Rating D
Every now and again a property comes to the market that offers an individual personality of its own, and 'Keepers Cottage' is a rare opportunity to purchase a true character cottage.
Privately enclosed within tree line borders, this three bedroom property is situated on the much sought after Ham Manor Private Estate and is only a stone's throw from the prestigious Golf Clubhouse. Ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan lounge and dining room, with a central staircase that is quite the feature of this home, along with tasteful fireplaces, a log burner and cottage style double glazing.
The kitchen is supplemented with a utility/boot room, and there is a downstairs cloakroom. A real selling point comes in the form of an added conservatory to the side of the property that is of a southerly aspect. Upstairs, the Master Bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and is serviced with a shower ensuite bathroom, and there is a further double guestroom and single bedroom or office. On this floor is also a family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a 70' rear garden, which is mostly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery, and includes a patio seating area to make the most of all the benefits that a south facing garden has to offer. A parking area with space for two cars and a second access to the property is to the side. Viewing is strongly recommended.
4.17m x 3.96m
1.9m x 1.9m
3.94m x 3.68m
3.8m x 1.98m
2.87m x 1.93m
4.57m x 3.7m
4.62m x 3.7m
4.1m x 3.53m
4.42m x 1.83m
1.75m x 1.02m
3.78m x 1.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43953837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.