3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitemoor Road, Old Basford
Guide Price £119,950
Full description* An exceptional corner positioned, forecourted, end terraced property.
* The accommodation is larger than many in the local area and includes:-Entrance Hall, Lounge, sizable Dining Kitchen, Cellar, downstairs Bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
* The property benefits from gas central heating and Upvc Double Glazing.
* Ideally suited for families, first-time buyers or investors.
Entrance Hall - Doors leading to lounge and kitchen. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge - 3.81 X 3.69 (12'6" X 12'1") - Modern fireplace with electric fire. Windows to both front and side aspects.
Dining Kitchen - 4.30 max X 3.66 (14'1" max X 12'0") - Upvc window to rear. A rang of wall and base units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Built in gas cooker, gas hob and extractor. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Door to pantry with shelving for storage and stairs leading to cellar. Tiled floor. Door leading to :-
Rear Hallway - Upvc door to rear yard.
Bathroom - 2.41 X 1.65 (7'11" X 5'5") - Panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Low level WC and wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Radiator. Tiled floor.
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.75 max X 3.69 (15'7" max X 12'1") - Three UPVC windows to front and side aspects. Fitted cupboard providing useful storage. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 4.30 max X 2.87 (14'1" max X 9'5") - UPVC window. Airing cupboard. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Stairs Leading To Attic Bedroom -
Attic Bedroom - 4.54 X 3.89 (14'11" X 12'9") - Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Outside - The property has a small forecourt to the front. To the rear of the property is a rear paved yard with seating area, garden shed and outside security light.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26464072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.