3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKings Avenue, Boston
- SPACIOUS DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This Spacious Detached Bungalow is situated in a sought after location and benefits from a Garage, off road parking and front & rear gardens. The accommodation in brief comprises a Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted door chimes, fitted cloak cupboard with Louvre style doors.
Lounge 18' 4" maximum x 18' ( 5.59m maximum x 5.49m )
With feature Bow window to front aspect, 2 radiators, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, further wall mounted lighting, living flame coal effect gas fire with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV.
Kitchen 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, extensive range of wood fronted base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units with under cupboard lighting, integrated oven and grill with 4 ring gas hob and fume extractor, concealed Worcester gas combination central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for twin height fridge freezer, window to rear, coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, archway through to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' x 10' 2" ( 3.05m x 3.10m )
With French doors leading to the rear, radiator, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, built-in storage cupboard providing storage space with access to roof space served by loft ladder and lighting.
Conservatory 16' x 10' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.20m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With sliding patio doors leading to the rear, radiator, wall mounted lighting. Door to Bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
With window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" maximum x 9' 11" ( 3.63m maximum x 3.02m )
With window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, coved cornice, ceiling light point. Door to En-Suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower within, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, electric shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 11' 11" max incl bedroom furniture ( 3.02m x 3.63m max incl bedroom furniture )
With window to front, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe with hanging rail within, bedside drawers, bedside shelving and overhead storage lockers.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, corner bath with fitted shower head and further shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin , radiator, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in linen cupboard with slatted linen shelving, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway with lighting set within providing off road parking and turning space. There is a large lawned area interspersed with shrubs and trees. Gated side accesses lead to the rear garden.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area and further raised area providing entertaining space with screened trellis and shaped lawns with flower and shrub borders. There is a tiered water feature and raised beds. The garden is served by external lighting and enclosed by fencing.
Garage 20' x 9' ( 6.10m x 2.74m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting, service door to rear.
To be included in the sale.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954548.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.