4 bedroom detached house for salePark Hall Crescent, Birmingham
Sold STC £300,000
- DETACHED HOUSE
- NO CHAIN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
This four bedroom DETACHED property offers NO CHAIN. Briefly comprising porch, hallway, downstairs wc, and cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, tandem side garage plus further side garage.
This four bedroom DETACHED property offers NO CHAIN. Briefly comprising porch, hallway, downstairs wc, and cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, tandem side garage plus further side garage, driveway and rear garden. Please call to view 01217474722.
Tarmac driveway to entrance porch.
Double glazed windows to front, wooden front door into hallway.
Ceiling light point, radiator, laminate wood effect floor, doors to cloaks cupboard, downstairs wc, lounge and kitchen.
Obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling light point, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled walls to half height.
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bow window to front, radiator, three wall light points, door to dining room, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Double glazed sliding doors to conservatory, ceiling light point, radiator, door to kitchen, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Conservatory 8' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear and double doors to window.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 9" max ( 4.80m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to garage, wall, base and drawer units with rolled edge work surface 11/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap, halogen hob with extractor hood, double oven, dishwasher, tiled to splash prone areas and tiled floor, radiator, ceiling light point, doors to understairs storage and dining room.
Ceiling light point, door to airing cupboard, access to loft, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator, fitted wardrobes with drawers and bedside tables, door to en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wall mounted hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, fitted wardrobes, drawers and bedside tables.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, fitted wardrobes, laminate wood effect floor.
Bedroom Four 8' x 8' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, panelled bath, shower cubicle, wall mounted hand wash basin, low level wc, ceiling light point, radiator, tiled walls.
Paved patio area with gazebo, laid to lawn, shrubbed borders, mature shrubs and trees, fenced to boundaries, gated side access.
Tandem Garage 35' 4" x 8' ( 10.77m x 2.44m )
Double doors to front, doors to garden and kitchen and second garage, two skylights and ceiling light point.
Second Garage 18' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.61m x 2.51m )
Window to rear, door to side, ceiling light point, wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954551.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.