3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrunel Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £375,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING TO FRONT
- 0.5 MILES FROM STATION
- LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSE BY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOL
- A MUST SEE
Delightful three bedroom end-of-terrace home in immaculate condition, situated in a quiet location only 0.5 miles from Maidenhead station and town centre. Driveway parking to the front and a delightful garden to the rear. A must see!
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Lounge / Diner 21' 4" x 10' 10" ( 6.50m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, integrated four ring gas Neff hob and electric double oven and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' x 9' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled, store cupboard housing, Valliant central heating boiler.
Blocl paved driveway for two to three cars.
Well landscaped garden, mostly paved with lawn area to rear, enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing with gated side access.
From Maidenhead town centre head South West out of town along Shoppenhangers Road towards Cox Green. Having past Fredericks Hotel on the left turn right into Larchfield Road and continue for some distance. Turn right into Reid Avenue and right into Brunel Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954554.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.