3 bedroom terraced house for saleLawn Mills Road, Kimberley, Nottingham
- Victorian Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway and Garage
- No Upward Chain
Attention on Buyers!! Offered for sale with No Upward Chain internal viewing is highly recommended. We are pleased to bring to the market this three double bedroom Victorian Mid Terraced property located in the popular residential area of Kimberley.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ....................................Attention on Buyers!! We are pleased to bring to the market this three double bedroom Victorian Mid Terraced property located in the popular residential area of Kimberley. In brief the property comprises of lounge, dining room and kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom and to the second floor there is a third bedroom. Outside there are steps leading up to a low maintenance garden at the front of the property and to the rear is a shared access driveway leading to driveway parking and garage to rear as well as lawned and decked garden enclosed by timber fencing. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 18' 6" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 5.64m into bay x 3.68m max )
Having Upvc double glazed bay window and door to the front elevation, feature open fireplace with hearth and surround, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, internal door leading to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 3.61m max )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted log burner with hearth, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and internal door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, having integrated electric oven with gas hob over, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the side and rear, double glazed door to the side providing access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the dining room and giving access to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' max x 11' 10" max ( 4.27m max x 3.61m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.63m max x 3.45m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from first floor landing and leading to bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" plus recess x 11' 1" ( 3.73m plus recess x 3.38m )
Having double glazed bay window to the rear, built in under eaves storage, wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there are steps leading to the front door with low maintenance front fore yard.
There is shared side access leading to rear garden. Shared side driveway leading to rear of the property where there is a single garage with up and over door and parking for one vehicle.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is broken down into both lawned and decked areas, there is also brick built outbuilding which has plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.