1 bedroom flat for saleLangney Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £115,000
- One Bedroom Flat
- Well Presented Throughout
- Purpose Built Block
- Long Lease
- Sought After Central Eastbourne Area
Ideally situated in Eastbourne town centre, close to all the local amenities including the seafront and train station, is this spacious one bedroom flat. Offering well presented and bright accommodation throughout with modern kitchen & bathroom. Also benefiting from a good lease length.
Central Eastbourne. Ideally situated in Eastbourne town centre, close to all the local amenities including the seafront, bus routes, theatres and main line train station This spacious one bedroom purpose built flat offers bright and well presented accommodation throughout. Comprising of living room opening into modern kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom. The property also has the benefit of a good lease length. Vieiwngs are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Living Room 11' 4" max x 16' 4" max ( 3.45m max x 4.98m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points, storage heater. Opening into:
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and storage heater.
Comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower above, vanity wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window to the front aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.