3 bedroom house for saleSt Georges Road, Hastings, East Sussex
Sold STC £184,950
- Victorian Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner, Living Room
- Utility Lobby, Gardens to Front & Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt and Wilson welcome to the market this three bedroom bay fronted Victorian mid terraced house situated within the popular road affording convenient ease of access to local amenities. The property enjoys deceptively spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/diner, rear utility lobby, ground floor bathroom, to the first floor there are three bedrooms with enclosed gardens to front and rear. Benefitting from double glazing and gas fired central heating, offered for sale with no onward chain, viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents, Rush Witt and Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13'2 x 10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 8'4 x 7'3 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'5 x 6'2 -
Reception 1 - 12'8 x 11'8 -
Kitchen - 15'1 x 10' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43954689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26464191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.