3 bedroom detached house for saleAberderfyn Road, Wrexham
Withdrawn from Market
- Chapel conversion
- Three bedrooms (master en-suite).
- Modern fittings. gas centrally heated.
- Double-glazed windows.
- Lounge and separate dining room.
- Kitchen and breakfast room.
- Parking and garden.
A residential conversion of the former Soar Chapel now providing spacious three bedroom (master en-suite) and two reception room accommodation together with entrance vestibule and fitted kitchen through breakfast room and first floor bathroom. The property has all modern fittings, is centrally heated and has double-glazing to all window openings. Viewing recommended,.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7085809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.