Commercial Property for saleBelmont Road, Erith
- Commercial premises
- planning permission for formation of first and second floor to provide offices
- Potential (STPP) for residential use
- Approx 62 sq m + forecourt
- Office, reception area, w.c., kitchen area and a separate shower room
- Set back of Belmont Road, Belvedere, Kent
A unique opportunity to purchase a distinctive commercial premises set back on Belmont Road, Lower Belvedere.
The property comprises a motor showroom with a forecourt which is currently a single storey but has planning permission for formation of first and second floor to provide offices. (Ref: 15/01587/FUL)
With the correct planning consents we believe there is potential for residential planning.
The car showroom comprises floor area of 12.39 metres x 4.93 metres (approx 62 sq m) + forecourt which is suitable for 12 vehicles.
The showroom includes an office, reception area, w.c., kitchen area and a separate shower room.
Externally, the single storey showroom comprises brick elevations and double glazed windows beneath a flat roof. Internally, the showroom is finished with carpeted flooring over a solid concrete floor, plastered walls and ceilings and spotlighting.
Belmont Road is a mixed use area comprising office premises, industrial premises, residential and leisure premises and a petrol filling station.
The site is located on the northern side of Belmont Road, in between the junctions of Brook Street and Byron Drive within Northumberland Heath, Erith, Kent in the London Borough of Bexley.
Belmont Road joins with Bexley Road (A220) via Mill Road to the east which is the main road linking Bexleyheath town centre to the south and Erith town centre to the north.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26464376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Theakston, Bexleyheath . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.