2 bedroom flat for saleTitanium Point, 24 Palmers Road, London, E2
- Stunning Brand New Development
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Private Balcony
- Parking Available to Purchase
- Very Close to Victoria Park
- Close to Mile End and Bethnal Green Tube Stations
*New Development. Prices From £420,000* A fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new apartment in this landmark development. Titanium Point forms part of the Suttons Wharf development that's situated in fashionable Bethnal Green, on the banks of the Regent's Canal and surrounded by green spaces. This impressive building spans 10 floors, offering stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments. All benefit from sizable balconies, with many boasting breath-taking views of the London skyline and/or the canal. This particular apartment comprises two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private balcony and an open-plan reception/kitchen space. Parking is available to acquire separately at £20,000 per space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW160417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.