2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLisle Road, Colchester
Sold STC £180,000
- Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Courtyard Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This beautifully presented and maintained two bedroom semi detached house is situated in the hugely popular New Town area of Colchester. Boasting modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, two double bedrooms and courtyard garden, early viewing is strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Tiled floor, door to:
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, fireplace, door to:
Lounge 14' 1" into stairs x 11' 2" ( 4.29m into stairs x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Kitchen 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, space for appliances, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., fully tiled, extractor fan, shaver point, airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window.
The rear garden is laid to hard standing, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road, turn left onto Claudius Road, take the first left onto Campion Road. Campion Road turns right and becomes Lisle Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43956873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.