4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWinton House The Street Charmouth Dorset
Withdrawn from Market
- Retail and residential investment
- Grade II 4 bedroom property with character features
- Street access to Retail Shop with cloakroom and prep. area
- Tremendous business potential
- Range of outbuildings and workshops.
- Garden with small pond
- Located in popular coastal village location
- Freehold property but rated seperately
- Viewing highly recomended
Substantial Grade II Listed property, in this sought after coastal village.
Winton House is a four bedroom end terrace house with an integral shop front and large outbuildings to the rear with parking.
The main house comprises, a large sitting room with gas coal effect fire and pine surround. Large boxed sash window and arched recessed alcoves. The kitchen has modern fitted units and appliances and an area for dining. A door leads out to the garden and another to a glazed conservatory passage (storage/utility) area that leads to the rear of the shop.
The first floor offers four bedrooms and a new fitted bathroom suite. The master bedroom to the rear has sea glimpses .Stairs lead to an attic room that could be converted subject to building regs/consents.
Shop: Was last used as an Ice-cream parlor and chocolate shop but would be ideal for many other businesses. It has a street frontage with an area suitable for outdoor seating. The shop has a preparation counter with sink and cloakroom with basin and WC.
Outside: Double gates lead to parking and a large courtyard to the rear. There is a great deal of potential to renovate and/or possibly convert the outbuildings. There is a lawn with patio area for seating outside the kitchen.
Freehold EPC E WDDC band C DFH0802
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43957257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7097823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fortnam Smith & Banwell, Charmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.