3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBattle Place, Reading
Sold STC £299,950
- 2008 Built End Town House
- No Onward Sales Chain Complications
- Entrance Hall With Downstairs Cloakroom
- Front Aspect Spacious Living Room
- Bright Dining Area With Patio Doors Leading To Garden
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Applicances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room To Bedroom 1
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking
Offered to the market with the advantage of ‘No Onward Chain’ complications this End of Terrace House, built in 2008, is located within minutes walk of a wealth of amenities. This practical property isuited to private owner occupiers and investment purchasers alike, the property is further complemented by gas fired central heating to radiators, a pressurised hot water system and UPVC double glazing.
Property Description - Built in 2008, this End of Terrace House is located within minutes walk of a wealth of amenities to include West Reading Train Station (links London Paddington) and regular Bus Services into Reading Town Centre which is approximately 11/4 miles away. A range of local Shops, Library, Gym, Restaurants, Pubs and Cafes are all close by as well as 24 hour Tesco Extra Supermarket and Battle Square Park with green space and playground.
Offered to the market with the advantage of No Onward Chain complications, this practical property comprises Entrance Hall with useful Cloakroom, front aspect 17 x 14 Living Room with Stairs to First Floor and door to Dining Area with French doors to Rear Garden and opening to fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances to include fridge and freezer. On the First Floor there are 3 well proportioned Bedrooms and a three piece Bathroom, with Bedroom 1 boasting En-Suite Shower Room. The enclosed Rear Garden measures approximately 28 in length by 19 in width with gate giving access to the front. There is a nearby allocated parking bay for 1 vehicle within 15 yards of the Front Door.
Suited to private owner occupiers and investment purchasers alike, the property is further complemented by gas fired central heating to radiators, a pressurised hot water system and UPVC double glazing.
Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43957800.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26464873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.