3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHungerford Drive, Maidenhead
- CORNER PLOT
- VERSATILE BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- CLIVEDEN VIEW DEVELOPMENT
This versatile bungalow is situated in the Cliveden View development and has the added benefit of a corner plot, giving delightful side and rear gardens which have been beautifully landscaped by the current owner. With garage and driveway parking. Call to view now!
Door to front, cupboard.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 7" ( 5.69m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to side, double glazed door to side garden, one and a half bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.21m )
Of UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and sides, lights, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed sliding door to garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" into wardrobe x 10' 3" ( 4.09m into wardrobe x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard.
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding door to conservatory, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled walls.
Well kept lawn to front with pathway to front door.
Rear And Side Garden
A beautifully landscaped garden, with a large array of glorious flower beds and shrubs, terraced area to side with side gate and pathway leading to lawn area with steps down to garage and shed with gate to rear, enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing.
Garage 17' 11" x 8' 3" ( 5.46m x 2.51m )
Up and over door, power and light, window to side, door to side garden.
Outbuilding 8' x 5' 7" ( 2.44m x 1.70m )
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road and proceed to Furze Platt. At the traffic lights turn right into Switchback Road South and proceed to the mini roundabout whereupon turn left into Switchback Road North. Proceed past the comprehensive local shopping precinct on your right whereupon take the next right into Hungerford Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43958073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.