3 bedroom link detached house for saleConnaught Close, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Lounge/Diner With Access To Garden
- Large Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Single Garage
- Viewing Advised
Located just off Hythe Hill and offering excellent access to both the Hythe and town train stations, this spacious three bedroom family home has the added benefit of an enclosed rear garden and garage. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and an early viewing would be strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" x 16' ( 5.89m x 4.88m )
Double glazed doors to side leading to garden with adjacent windows, laminate flooring, two radiators, feature fireplace with electric fire inset.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, integrated fridge/freezer + washing machine + dishwasher + stainless steel electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, tiled flooring, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" + door recess x 9' 8" ( 4.42m + door recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, loft access.
Bedroom Three 17' x 5' 11" ( 5.18m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom 11' x 6' 1" ( 3.35m x 1.85m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
There is a Single Garage in a block.
The rear garden commences with patio area, the remainder being laid to lawn. There is a gate providing rear access.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the traffic lights turn right onto Brook Street, at the traffic lights turn left onto Barrack Street./A134, continue to follow A134, turn left onto Connaught Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43958082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.