4 bedroom detached house for saleStocks Lane, Bramshall, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £320,000
- NO CHAIN. Detached. Four Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Lounge. Family Room/Study
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom
- Tandem Garage. Workshop. Gardens
EARLY VIEWING is essential of this WELL PRESENTED detached family home which comprises: SPACIOUS LOUNGE, family room (currently used as a study), open plan kitchen diner, four bedrooms, en suite to the master, family bathroom & guest cloaks. Driveway, tandem garage, workshop and gardens. NO CHAIN.
This WELL PRESENTED modern detached family home is situated in the sought after village of Bramshall, the village being conveniently situated for the market town of Uttoxeter which has good local schools, excellent sport and leisure facilities together with transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections, the towns of Stoke Stafford and Derby are also within commuting distance, Uttoxeter also benefits from having its own railway station. In brief the property comprises: SPACIOUS LOUNGE, family room (currently used as a study), open plan kitchen diner, four bedrooms, en suite to the master, family bathroom and guest cloakroom. Outside the EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY provides off road parking, tandem garage, workshop and gardens.
Access is gained via an extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Having understairs storage cupboard; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the front elevation; doors off to:
Having double glazed window; central heating radiator; low level w.c.; wash hand basin; complementary tiling.
Lounge: 16' 11" x 12' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.73m )
With double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden; feature fireplace housing a gas living flame fire; wall lighting; central heating radiator.
Family Room / Study: 15' 11" x 9' max ( 4.85m x 2.74m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation; laminate flooring; dado rail; central heating radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner: 26' 2" x 11' max ( 7.98m x 3.35m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; integrated washing machine; further appliance space; larder unit; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary tiling; double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; door leading out to the side elevation.
With patio doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having loft access with pull down ladder; double door airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 16' 10" x 12' 4" ( 5.13m x 3.76m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator; leading into:
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; bath with mixer taps, electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom Two: 11' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three: 11' 6" max x 11' 4" ( 3.51m max x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 11' 3" x 9' 8" max ( 3.43m x 2.95m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary wall tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.; laminate flooring.
Having double doors; power and lighting; leading into:
With patio doors to the side elevation.
The front garden is laid predominantly to lawn with flower and shrub plantings. Side gated access leads to the rear garden which has block paved patio areas, being laid to lawn having timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road proceeding out along Smithfield Road which in turn becomes Stone Road. Upon entering the village of Bramshall take a right hand turn into Stocks Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43958094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.