2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Crescent, Edlington, Doncaster
Guide Price £40,000
- Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
- Well Presented Throughout
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms,
- Front Forecourt, Rear Garden
Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000 This well presented spacious two bedroomed mid-terraced home is situated in Edlington close to local amenities and transport links. This property is ideal for a first time buyer. No chain.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and laminate flooring. A door gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 9' 5" x 10' 1" to the recess ( 2.87m x 3.07m to the recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring which extends to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 13' to the recess ( 3.94m x 3.96m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.78m x 1.98m )
With side facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and wall mounted central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 12' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.68m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 9" to the recess ( 3.07m x 2.97m to the recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt. To the rear is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43958103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.