3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJuniper Close, Coleview, Swindon
- Very Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Non-Overlooked Rear Garden
- Good Size Living/Dining Room & Separate c.? Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage & Driveway Parking For c.2/3 Cars
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A very well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated within a pleasant cul-de-sac position in a sought after location within Coleview. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. The accommodation briefly includes three bedrooms, family bathroom, entrance hall, good size living/dining room and separate kitchen/breakfast room. Externally the home boasts an enclosed non-overlooked rear garden with garage and driveway parking to the front for c.2/3 cars. The home itself is situated in a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43959231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26465138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.