1 bedroom flat for saleAlbert Road, Crosshill, Glasgow
Sold STC £65,000
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Close to amenities
- close to transport links
Well-presented traditional flat situated close to local amenities and transport links offering spacious apartments throughout and sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Offered to the market on the second floor is this fantastic one bedroom traditional tenement flat close to local amenities and transport links to the city centre and beyond.
The property comprises good size formal lounge with aspects to the rear of the property. The well-proportioned double bedroom will not disappoint for size either. The great size dining kitchen has a modern range of base and wall mounted units with built in oven and hob. The internal bathroom has a three piece white suite with shower over bath finished with contemporary tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing and is situated close to transport links and local amenities.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43959519.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.