3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCameron Road, Wirral
Offers Over £107,000
- Three Bedrooms Semi Detached
- Downstairs WC
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master
- Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
OFFERING WELL MAINTAINED AND DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION this is a three bed semi detached property with en-suite to master bedroom. SELLING WITH NO ON GOING CHAIN.
WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDENS AND A KITCHEN DINER this three bed semi detached property is available for immediate viewings. Offering well-maintained and deceptively spacious accommodation throughout, this property would make an ideal first time buy or family home and needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, spacious lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good-sized bedrooms, with the master offering en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front of the property and has a good sized garden to the rear. Early viewing is advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in close proximity to local amenities. Offering well-maintained and deceptively spacious accommodation throughout, this property would make an ideal first time buy or family home and needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, spacious lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good-sized bedrooms, with the master offering en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front of the property and has a good sized garden to the rear. Early viewing is advised!
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, WC and wash-hand basin.
Lounge 15' x 17' 8" ( 4.57m x 5.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace, two gas central heating radiators and stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen / Diner 15' x 8' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio door opening onto rear garden, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, combi boiler, gas central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge, loft access, storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" Plus Fitted Wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 3.58m Plus Fitted Wardrobes x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Wash-hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, gas central heating radiator and part-tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, bath, wash-hand basin, WC, extractor fan and part-tiled walls.
Externally the property boasts off-road parking to the front of the property and has a well-maintained garden to the rear.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a paved area for off-road parking. There is a paved footpath providing access to the entrance door.
The rear garden has panel enclosed fencing and is laid to lawn with a patio area. There is access to the rear, side and front of the property via a wooden gate to the rear aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR105657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.