3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDairy Way, Gaywood, King's Lynn
Sold STC £185,000
- Well presented semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Parking & garage
- Viewings recommended!
A well presented semi-detached house in a popular location! The good sized accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway leading to a garage and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented semi-detached house in a popular location. The good sized accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway leading to a garage and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor.
Lounge 18' into bay x 9' 9" ( 5.49m into bay x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, television point, telephone point
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" x 9' ( 5.56m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas boiler, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled floor, extractor, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, further radiator to dining area, television point.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Double sized shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, radiator, tiled splashbacks, shaver socket, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, spotlights.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Suite comprising of panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, shaver socket, radiator, extractor, spotlighting.
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area with steps up to the canopied entrance porch and entrance door. There is a driveway leading to the side of the property and leading to the garage.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden with a gate giving access from the driveway. Steps lead down from French doors to a patio area with an extensive lawned garden with low maintenance borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43959588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.