2 bedroom terraced house for saleJessop Street, Codnor, Ripley
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE****
- VACANT POSESSION And NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Wet Room
- Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** OPEN DAY ON SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER. CONTACT BURCHELL EDWARDS TO BOOK YOUR SLOT**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this two bedroom terraced home in Codnor. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and an internal inspection is advised.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this two bedroom terraced home in Codnor. The property has been well maintained by its current owner and an internal inspection is highly advised. To the ground floor is a lounge leading to the dining room, a fitted kitchen and a wet room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. Externally the property has a fantastic sized lawned rear garden. An internal inspection of this home is highly recommended. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Living Room 11' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m x 3.02m max )
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point, telephone point, wall light, a door giving access to the staircase and an archway through to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
With double glazed double doors to the rear elevation leading out to the garden, laminate flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling, a ceiling light and doors to an under stairs storage cupboard and the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a under counter washing machine, fridge freezer and space for a free standing cooker. With a tiled floor, ceiling light, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a door to the wet room.
Fitted with a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and an electric shower with a glass screen surround. With vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, a ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
With a ceiling light and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 11' ( 4.11m max x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, TV point, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a built in storage and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 3.40m x 2.72m plus recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point, ceiling light and a storage cupboard over the bulk head of the stairs housing the gas central heating boiler.
The property sits behind a concrete front yard.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a block paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43959678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.