2 bedroom bungalow for saleProperty: Claywood Retreat Hinton IP17 3QT
Withdrawn from Market
- Dark Grey/PVCu double glazed windows
- Metrotile roof (40 year Warranty)
- Semi-vaulted ceilings throughout
- Feature interior and exterior lights
- French doors to front of Lounge
- Gas central heating
Set amidst 120 acres of tranquil woodland and delightful Suffolk countryside, the luxury holiday lodges boast an excellent location close to the renowned coastal hotspots of Southwold, Aldeburgh and RSPB Minsmere. Price from £129,999Clay Wood offers a scenic and peaceful retreat whilst remaining within easy access of the clubhouse and other facilities at High Lodge. Each lodges has a prvate balcony offering views over the golf course.The Clubhouse offers facilities for you to enjoy and if you want to use the restaurant or bar it opens for breakfast, lunches, snacks and refreshments 7 days a week.If you are feeling energetic the 9 hole golf course will give you a challenge for both the experienced or novice golfer or why not try your hand at Clay Shooting? The professional instructors will make sure you enjoy your experience. Fishing is also available from the lakes within easy walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43960488.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6477996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.