2 bedroom park home for salePlot 15 Harpswell Hill Park, Hemswell, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 5UT
Withdrawn from Market
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years (loft access)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty 5-year glazing warranty)
- Large box bay windows with square leading
- Tudor style beams to gables and dormers
- Feature front door with glazed panels
- Gas central heating
New Two Bed Omar Sheringham (50 x 20)
The Sheringham is a traditional style park home with a Tudor effect exterior. The interior benefits from a separate dining area and the lounge has a curved, semi-vaulted ceiling, giving the feeling of space. Light, soft fabrics, with subtle dashes of colour, make this home feel elegant and airy, whilst the carefully chosen furnishings are practical and stylish.
The convenient kitchen layout has contrasting, olive coloured, Shaker style units, with a Westminster Oak frame, providing plenty of room to cook in. Both the bathroom and en-suite are half tiled and the en-suite has the additional luxury of a large, fully tiled, walk-in shower!
Harpswell Hill is surrounded by arable farmland and has open views across the neighbouring fields. Local amenities at Hemswell include a post office, village store, and the Hemswell antique market centre. Kirton in Lindsey and the Market Town of Gainsborough are only 6 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43960689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6626979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.