2 bedroom terraced house for salePerth Street, Lancaster
Offers in Region of
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH LANCASTER LOCATION CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO A RANGE OF SHOPS, EATERIES AND GREEN OPEN SPACES
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN AREA
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- WHITE THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE TO GROUND FLOOR
- WOULD MAKE A FANTASTIC FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- VIEWINGS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING D
With two double bedrooms and a lovely open plan living and kitchen area, this Victorian terrace is truly delightful and would make a great first home, or buy to let investment.
Situated on the South side of Lancaster it is close to shops, Greaves Park, Williamsons Park and the city centre too as well as the Hospital and Universities.
With an impressive character feature fireplace that catches your attention as soon as you enter the property, the stylish and neutral décor of the ground floor complements the property so well. There is a modern fitted kitchen and a three-piece
white bathroom suite to complete the ground floor.
As the bathroom has been located on the ground floor, the first floor bedrooms are bigger than you'd expect and therefore offer two double bedrooms.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating too.
A small yard to the rear has a useful under-house storage area.
Energy Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43961775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.