7 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Drive, Kingswood
Withdrawn from Market £2,295,000
- Grand Reception Hall with bespoke oak staircase with spacious galleried landing
- Three well-proportioned reception rooms with a large Conservatory
- Bespoke fitted wooden Kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bath/Shower Rooms
- Gas fired underfloor heating to all three floors
- Double glazed sash style windows
- Level south-westerly backing gardens in excess of half an acre
- Gated Frontage
- Large outdoor Swimming Pool with extensive terracing
Considered to be one of Kingswood's finest addresses, this quiet location is within a short walk of the village with its pub, restaurants, village café and local shopping. Kingswood Station has commuter rail to London and within just a few minutes, the M25 motorway brings both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, the coastal ports and the UK's motorway network within easy reach. The towns and villages of Surrey Downs has much to offer for shopping, sport, leisure and cultural pursuits and indeed Kingswood has two golf clubs, a tennis club and several associations. There is also a great choice of schools nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43962138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.