2 bedroom flat for saleMount Pleasant Hill, Clapton, E5
- Outstanding two bedroom apartment over two floors
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Feature Bose surround sound
- Under floor heating and temperature control
- Eygptian limestone flooring throughout
- Utility room for washing machine and boiler with storage
- LED and intelligent lighting throughout apartment
- Access to the roof for potential roof garden/sun lounge area
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This stunning two bedroom combines contemporary interiors with expansive living space across two floors of a striking warehouse conversion.
Mount Pleasant Hill is a quiet residential street, located close to local shops and amenities on Upper Clapton Road and those in Stoke Newington, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.