2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Pastures, Stewartby, Bedford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Allocated Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
** VILLAGE LOCATION ** This two bedroom property is located in the historic village of Stewartby, Bedford. Which is currently undergoing substantial development. Situated just off the A421 giving good access to M1 and A6.
This two bedroom property situated in the village of Stewartby briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from front and rear gardens, double glazing (where specified).
Lounge 15' x 12' Max ( 4.57m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, wall mounted electric heater, bi folding door to cupboard and double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, work surfaces, asterite one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for stand alone oven and hob, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to conservatory.
Brick built UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, wall lights, ceramic floor tiles, wall mounted electric heater and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' Max x 9' 10" Up To Wardrobes ( 3.66m Max x 3.00m Up To Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' ( 3.33m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and wall mounted electric heater.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic floor tiles, part tiling throughout and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to gravel, pathway leading to front door.
Raised rear garden mainly laid to patio with slate borders, timber shed and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43969653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.