3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Newthorpe, Nottingham
- Detached House
- Popular Location
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Viewing Essential
NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Delightful three bedroom family home in the popular are of Newthorpe *** KITCHEN DINER *** Driveway *** Close to a range of amenities *** VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A well presented three bedroom family home in the popular area of Newthorpe offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Main Street is ideally located in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links. In brief the internal accommodation offer an entrance hallway, generous lounge with feature bay window, Generous fitted kitchen dining room and storage. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite. Outside the property there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking and the enclosed rear garden offers a lawn and decked patio. The property is both double glazed and gas centrally heated. Viewing are highly recommended to fully appreciate the property.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to front elevation, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door to;
Lounge 12' 3" Into chimney Recess x 11' 3" Plus bay & recess ( 3.73m Into chimney Recess x 3.43m Plus bay & recess )
uPVC double glazed feature bay window to front elevation, open fire place with stone hearth, radiator and door to;
Kitchen Diner 15' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and complementary tiled splash backs. Built in oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and space for further appliances. Under stairs storage with wall mounted boiler, two uPVC double glazed windows and door to rear garden, laminate flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to side, loft access and doors to,
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed french doors with Juliet balcony to rear with beautiful countryside views. wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 7" Into chimney recess ( 3.43m x 2.62m Into chimney recess )
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator
(L Shape Room Length: 6'11, 3'04 Width: 7'03, 3'03)
uPVC double glazed window to front and radiator
Family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity style table top hand wash basin. Tiled floor and complementary tiled splash backs, uPVC double glazed opaque window to rear and radiator.
Outside & Garden
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking with side gate access to the rear.
The delightful rear garden offers a decked patio area and the remainder being laid to lawn with fence and hedge boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.