2 bedroom flat for saleThe Chase, Clapham
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Main Reception Room
- Close To Transport
- Wide Tree Lined Road
- High Ceilings
- Separate WC
The property is extremely light and airy and in the main reception room benefits from having high ceilings, a large bay window and lots of period charm. The property is located in a beautiful period building and its exterior is in exceptional condition.
**Please call for information regarding our property Launch Day**
Barnard Marcus are delighted to have available this superb two double bedroom first floor period maisonette on a popular and prime road in Clapham Old Town. The property is extremely light and airy and in the main reception room benefits from having high ceilings, a large bay window and lots of period charm. The property is located in a beautiful period building and its exterior is in exceptional condition. This fantastic flat is located between Clapham Common North Side and Wandsworth Road, the extensive open spaces of Clapham Common are right on the doorstep and the broad variety of local eateries, boutiques and bars in central Clapham are only moments away. The nearest station is Wandsworth Road Station (National Rail), local bus services provide a quick link with Clapham Junction Station (National Rail and London Overground) and Clapham Common Station (Northern Line) is also close by.
Reception Room 20' 7" x 12' 4" ( 6.27m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.81m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.