3 bedroom detached house for saleBrettas Park, Monk Bretton, Barnsley
Sold STC £165,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Drive & Garage
- Viewing essential
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this immaculately presented, upgraded, 3 bedroomed, detached family home be fully appreciated. The property is situated in this sought after area giving access to local amenities and Barnsley town centre and enjoys a larger than average rear garden.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this immaculately presented, upgraded, three bedroomed, detached family home be fully appreciated. The property is situated in this highly regarded area giving access to local amenities and Barnsley town centre and enjoys a larger than average rear garden.
Having a radiator, coving to the ceiling, staircase rising to the first floor landing and a recently installed front facing composite entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
This well proportioned reception room has coving to the ceiling, understairs storage, the focal point of the room is a feature fire surround housing fire effect lighting, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Has a radiator and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden. An archway leads through to the kitchen.
Having been recently refitted, the kitchen now comprises of a range of contemporary, fitted wall and base units finished in a grain effect, extractor fan, four ring induction hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, tiling to the floor, downlights to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having a built in airing cupboard, access to the loft, spindled balustrade and a side facing double glazed window.
With a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Refurbished En Suite
Comprising of a WC, vanity wash hand basin, double walk-in shower, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a radiator, fitted wardrobes to two walls and a front facing double glazed window.
With a radiator, built in wardrobes and a front facing double glazed window.
Refitted Family Bathroom
Comprising of a vanity wash hand basin, roll top bath, low flush WC, tiling to the walls, extractor fan, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a drive and single garage, there is also a lawned garden with borders. To the rear is a much larger than expected garden with lawn & patio.
Please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.