3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurchill Walk, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Cul de sac Location
- Large Garage and Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Living Dining Room
This mid terraced house is situated in a popular location and is well presented throughout. The accommodation comprises a large lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms family bathroom, front and rear gardens and a large garage. A perfect first time purchase or investment opportunity.
This mid terraced house is situated in a popular location with well-proportioned accommodation comprising of a large lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, including two doubles and a single, and an upstairs bathroom. Boasting lovely front and rear gardens and the additional benefit of a large garage. Well-appointed with gas central heating and upvc double-glazing the property is perfect for first time buyers. Viewing's are highly recommended.
This entrance hallway comprises a UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front of the property which opens into a neutrally decorated hallway with access to the lounge/ diner, kitchen, cupboard under stairs, stairs leading to the first floor and a radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 11" x 18' 8" Max ( 6.38m x 5.69m Max )
This large open plan lounge/ dining area is neutral decorated. This light and airy room comprises UPVC double glazed picture window to the front of the property. There is a feature gas fire place, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden and a radiator. There is also ample space for living and dining room furniture.
Kitchen 11' 7" Max x 7' 1" ( 3.53m Max x 2.16m )
This delightful kitchen is neutrally decorated with sink/ drainer, gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. There is also a UPVC double glazed side panel window and a UPVC double glazed door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing comprises a loft access, radiator and doors off the all three bedrooms and the family bathroom:
Master Bedroom 11' 8" max to door x 9' 2" ( 3.56m max to door x 2.79m )
This master double bedroom is light and airy with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is also space for bedroom furniture and has one radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
This double bedroom is light and airy with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. There is also space for bedroom furniture and has one radiator.
Third Bedroom 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
This large single bedroom is light and airy with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. There is also space for bedroom furniture and has one radiator.
This lovely sized family bathroom has a rear facing UPVC double glazed obscured window. This modern suite comprises hand wash basin unit, WC, mains bath and Worcester boiler.
This large south facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and path to the garage.
Garage 20' 2" x 8' 1" ( 6.15m x 2.46m )
The large garage has power and lighting with three UPVC windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.