4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Courtyard, Billingborough, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Four bedroom detached house
- Private cul de sac location
- 18ft Lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Integral single garage
* Private cul de sac location
* 18ft Lounge
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Utility Room & Cloakroom
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Integral single garage
Pvcu double glazed door to side to:
Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, wooden flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, stairs with understairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and half height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, radiator, wooden flooring.
5.77m x 3.81m (18'11" maximum including recess x 12'6"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, tv point, three wall lights, coving to ceiling.
4.32m x 3.94m (14'2" x 12'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, space for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric double oven, built-in ceramic hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to side, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, tv point, ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden, door to:
3.07m x 1.65m (10'1" x 5'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier with vent, radiator, tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed door to garden, door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, door to:
5.79m x 3.81m (19' maximum x 12'6" maximum). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
4.95m x 3.51m (16'3" x 11'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, sealed unit double glazed skylight window to rear, radiator, tv point, telephone point.
4.39m x 2.74m (14'5" x 9'). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.92m x 2.18m (9'7" x 7'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over and with glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
To the front, block paved driveway to the front with double power point, leading to garage 5.21m x 3.56m (17'1" x 11'8") integral garage with power and light connected, wall mounted oil-fired boiler. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower borders, patio area, outside cold water tap, electric that serves the hot tub.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970406.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.