3 bedroom detached house for saleBirkhall Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Garage & off road parking to front
- Sought after position in Walderslade
- Close to local schools
- Good size rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
It is not often that homes in this area come to the market, especially with all the benefits that this house has. Let me try to explain a few, although the only real way to appreciate this home is to view.In our opinion this is a great up-size if you are currently living in a two bedroom home and I'm sure you will agree when you view. There is a large conservatory on the back of the home, somewhere that I am sure will get well used, especially in the summertime for and even for entertaining! When the British weather cools down a little, don't worry, you have a dining room here also to show your friends how good a cook you are.The whole house feels spacious because it is nice and bright throughout - something that many families love!Upstairs you can see the bedrooms that will greet your family for a good few years to come! The master bedroom has an en-suite but the current owners have not decorated this room. This means you can have some fun doing this when you move in!As an area, I am sure many families will agree, you won't get much better. The home is walking distance to a local school and supermarket! However if you ever need to travel farther afield then the local bus routes and the motorways will be just perfect! So what are you waiting for!!
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 12'9 x 11'1 (3.89m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 12'9 x 10'0 (3.89m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'5 x 9'2 (2.87m x 2.80m)
- Conservatory: 19'1 x 11'3 (5.82m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- En-Suite: 5'7 x 5'7 (1.70m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 9'5 (2.90m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 6'2 (3.00m x 1.88m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 6'3 (2.11m x 1.91m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.