3 bedroom detached house for saleBibury Road, Coln St. Aldwyns, Cirencester
Guide Price £650,000
- Detached 3 bedroomed traditional stone cottage brimming with character, with lovely cottage gardens
- In the heart of the stunning Cotswold village of Coln St Aldywns, with pub and lively community shop
- Off-road parking and plenty of external storage space - single garage and gardening shed
- Relaxed kitchen/diner with oil-fired Rayburn and limestone floor tiles with underfloor heating
- Inglenook fireplace with log burner in south-facing living room
- Light master bedroom has en suite bathroom with double-aspect dormer windows and gable window
- South-facing second double bedroom, third bedroom, shower room with sink & w.c. all lead off landing
- Cellar currently used as study/family room
- Downstairs cloakroom with storage, porch/boot room off back door
- Lots of original features - exposed stone walls and beams, fireplaces, elm floor boards
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroomed detached Cotswold cottage in picturesque Coln St Aldwyns. Schools and shops can be found in Fairford (3 miles) and Cirencester (7 miles) and there are good rail links from Charlbury, Kemble and Swindon.
Please see the many photographs and the indicative floor plan that accompany this listing. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing ppointment. You can do this 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3r3-edez. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.