3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLimestone Grove, Scarborough, YO13
Under Offer £195,000
- Quiet cul-de-sac, rural village, edge of the North Yorkshire moors.
- South facing rear garden with established trees and shrubs.
- Large open plan kitchen/diner with high ceiling and Velux windows.
- Double french doors open to spacious patio area.
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances: fridge freezer, double oven, dish washer and tumble dryer.
- No chain
- Double glazing throughout.
- Partially boarded out loft space with easy access ladder.
- Two modern white bathrooms.
- Off road parking on own driveway.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a sought after location, close to the coast and countryside.
This property benefits from a large light and airy kitchen/diner, which opens via double patio doors, onto a spacious well established, private garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxw-bora. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.