2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHiskins, Wantage
- Good sized light and airy sitting/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Off street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Enclosed south facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Modern bathroom
- Single garage
A well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property situated on the western edge of Wantage in a popular residential location near to local schools and within close proximately to the town centre.
The property comprises of a light and airey living/dining room with french doors opening out onto the rear garden and a well-appointed kitchen affording a good range of wall and floor units. To the first floor there are 2 good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Outside the property offers an enclosed south facing rear garden with paved area and steps leading up to a lawned area with herbaceous borders; there is also pedestrian access to the garage and off road parking up to 3 vehicles, Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing.
All main services contacted.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43970787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26466008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.