3 bedroom terraced house for saleRock Lane, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL
Sold STC £245,000
- Mid Terrace
- Open Plan
- Living Room & Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
A three bedroom mid terrace home located in ever desirable Stoke Gifford. Open plan ground floor living accommodation gives this property an open airy feel, incorporating living, dining and kitchen area with access to the rear garden.
A three bedroom mid terrace home located in ever desirable Stoke Gifford. Open plan ground floor living accommodation gives this property an open airy feel, incorporating living, dining and kitchen area with access to the rear garden. To the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom can be found. A rear garden with patio and lawned area plus off road parking to the front as well as the benefit of a single garage, make this property a perfect choice for a family or a first time purchase. Located within the village of Stoke Gifford, the property is conveniently located for local amenities including Schools, shops, Parkway Railway station and commuter links to M4/M5 & M32 Motorway networks.
With a double glazed door and window to front.
With a door to front, storage cupboard, double doors to:
Living Room 19' 5" (max) x 15' 8" (including stairs) ( 5.92m (max) x 4.78m (including stairs) )
With a double glazed window to front, feature fire place with electric fire, TV aerial socket, wall lighting, two central heating radiators, stairs leading to first floor, open to:
Kitchen/diner 15' 8" x 10' ( 4.78m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window and door to rear, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed French door leading to rear garden.
With stairs from living room, storage cupboard with shelving, access to loft, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" (to wardrobe) x 9' ( 4.14m (to wardrobe) x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe housing combi boiler with slatted shelving, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.93m )
With a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, partial tiling, recessed spot lighting, chrome central heating radiator.
Pathway leading to front door and off road parking.
Fully enclosed with fencing panels, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, patio area, gated access to to rear lane.
A single garage in a block with up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.