3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHurdis Road, Bishopstone
Sold STC £300,000
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- Excellent sea-views
- Front and rear gardens
- Three bedrooms
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000*** A spacious three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow in the popular Bishopstone area of Seaford. The property benefits from excellent views of Seaford Bay and Newhaven Harbour.
A spacious three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow in the popular Bishopstone area of Seaford. The property benefits from excellent views of Seaford Bay and Newhaven Harbour. The accommodation comprises front sun room, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms downstairs and a master bedroom upstairs with en-suite cloakroom. Further features include front and rear gardens and a garage.
Double glazed door and window to front with views of Seaford Bay and Newhaven Harbour. Patio doors through to lounge and tiled ceramic flooring.
Lounge 21' 4" x 13' 3" ( 6.50m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front with sea views, electric fireplace with tiled hearth and brick mantel, radiator, telephone point, TV point, spiral staircase to first floor.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front and door to lean to. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled walls, electric oven with electric hob over, plumbing for washing machine, central heated boiler, laminate flooring.
Door to front and rear gardens with a range of wall and base level units.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.89m )
Double glazed Velux windows to front and rear, feature Velux balcony window with excellent sea views, radiator, TV point and built in cupboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, corner bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls, radiator.
Landscaped terrace garden, steps leading to front patio area with unobstructed sea and downland views, canopy blinds fitted to front of property.
Lower patio area covered by Loggia and steps leading to lawn area, mature shrub borders and timber fence boundaries, fruit trees, summer house, green house and pathway leading to garage.
Remote controlled door, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door leading into rear garden, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA103754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.