1 bedroom apartment for saleIpswich Road, Woodbridge
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Communal Gardens & Buggy Store
- No Onward Chain
- Residents Parking
- Excellent Location
Clarkson Court is situated close to the main town of Woodbridge with an array of shopping facilities together with restaurants, churches, garden centres, doctors surgeries and much more. Built for the over 55's by McCarthy & Stone this is the most desirable retirement complex in Woodbridge.
These apartments are in extremely high demand and is known for being Woodbridge's most sought after retirement complex. Solely for the over 55's this well presented apartment offers enjoyable accommodation together with a communal lounge, guest suites, laundry room and communal gardens. In the communal lounge there are weekly activities which gives this retirement complex a great community feel. Other benefits include residents parking and a covered mobility scooter charging area.
Clarkson Court is situated within easy reach of the main town of Woodbridge with an array of shopping facilities together with restaurants, churches, garden centres, doctors surgeries and much more.
The property comprises of an entrance area, open plan lounge/diner and kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. The apartment also benefits from emergency pull cords, giving you peace of mind that help is close by.
Door to rear aspect, storage cupboard with meters, emergency pull cord, fitted carpet.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area 17' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.33m x 4.52m )
Window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, electric heater, fitted carpet
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, rolltop work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer unit, built in electric oven , four ring electric hob, cooker hood over, integral fridge / freezer, inset spotlights, vinolay flooring
Double glazed skylight window, built in wardrobes, electric heater, carpet.
Comprising of; shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, wall mounted electric heater.
Communal gardens and parking space for residents.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.