1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOulton Lodge, Nottingham
- One Double Bedroom
- Ground Floor Flat
- No Upward Chain
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
A well presented, one bedroom ground floor flat situated in the heart of NG5, having the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The property would suit anyone looking to get onto the propery ladder or anyone looking to downsize or single level living.
A well presented, one bedroom ground floor flat situated in the heart of NG5, having the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain and being within close proximity to local bus routes. Internally the property comprises of hallway, living room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. The property would suit anyone looking to get onto the propery ladder or anyone looking to downsize or single level living.
Wood and glass panel single glazed door to the entrance door, wall mounted radiator, dado rail and storage cupboard.
Living Room 12' 2" into chimney breast recess x 13' 11" ( 3.71m into chimney breast recess x 4.24m )
Doube glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, ceiling fan, electric fire with a marble surround, brass hearth and a wooden mantlepiece over.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 8' 1" ( 2.97m max x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with a a range of wall and base units and a work surface over, sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Double glazed window, wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, partly tiled wall coverings and a wc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.