4 bedroom town house for saleWestmount Close, The Hamptons, Worcester Park
- Immaculately Presented Town House
- Master suite with dressing area, en suite and balcony
- Prime Location in Popular Development
- Plentiful Entertaining Space
- Two Bathrooms plus Guest WC
An immaculately presented townhouse which has been improved upon and maintained impressively. This deceptively spacious property is laid out over three floors offering four bedrooms, plentiful family space, balcony plus garden and off street parking.
An immaculately presented townhouse which has been improved upon and maintained impressively. This deceptively spacious property is laid out over three floors offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus guest WC, two attractive entertaining spaces, modern kitchen, master suite with dressing area, en suite and balcony, garden and off street parking. The lovely home in a prime development should be viewed to be appreciated.
The property is located within 1/2 of a mile Worcester Park's town centre and mainline station. Worcester Park station is located in zone 4 and provides fantastic transport links to London Waterloo, Clapham, Wimbledon, Epsom and Guildford stations. The high street has bus routes X26 to London Heathrow, 213 to Sutton and Kingston via New Malden, S3 to Sutton via Sainsburys at North Cheam and to Malden Manor.
Local schools Cheam Common Infant and Junior School, Malden Parochial C of E, Auriol Junior School, The Mead, Cuddington Primary school, Green Lane and Dorchester Primary school.
The Hamptons is a fabulous New England inspired development of family homes and apartments built by St James Homes (part of The Berkeley Homes Group) set within 30 acres of landscaped parkland. The development comprises fishing lakes, wetlands centre, jogging trails, tennis courts, water features and a superbly equipped gymnasium within Maple Lodge, the community hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP104163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.