4 bedroom detached house for saleCornfield Close, Deeping St. Nicholas, Spalding
Sold STC £260,000
- Four double bedroom detached house
- Private cul de sac location
- South facing rear garden
- 16ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Study & Office
- Detached double garage
* Private cul de sac location
* South facing rear garden
* 16ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Room
* 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Study & Office
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Jack & Jill En Suite
* Detached double garage
Metal double glazed door with two matching side panels to:
Laminate flooring, telephone point, radiator, stairs with understairs storage cupboard, glazed french doors to dining room.
PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring.
2.69m x 2.01m (8'10" maximum x 6'7"). Telephone point, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
3.63m x 3.56m (11'11" x 11'8"). Laminate flooring, telephone point, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator.
5.11m x 3.66m (16'9" x 12' maximum including chimney breast recess). PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, glazed french doors to:
2.95m x 2.79m (9'8" x 9'2"). Radiator, PVCu double glazed french doors with two matching side glazed panells to garden, door to:
5.41m x 3.78m (17'9" x 12'5" minimum). L-shaped room. Fitted with matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with tiled surround, built-in fridge and dishwasher, built-in electric double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, telephone point, tv point with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden, door to:
2.67m x 1.80m (8'9" x 5'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, built-in freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, metal double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to part boarded loft, built-in double airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, PVCu double glazed window to front with window seat, radiator.
4.04m x 3.76m (13'3" maximum excluding door recess x 12'4"). Two built-in double wardrobes, telephone point, tv point, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.86m x 3.78m (12'8" x 12' 5"). Built-in double wardrobe, telephone point, tv point, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator, door to:
Jack & Jill En Suite
Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, low level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, door to Bedroom 4.
3.76m x 3.33m (12'4" x 10'11"). Built-in single wardrobe, telephone point, tv point, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.23m x 2.62m (10'7" x 8'7" maximum). L-shaped room. Tv point, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, PVCu double window to rear, radiator.
Front garden is laid to gravel. Five bar wooden side gated access leading to driveway to the side and detached double garage with power and light connected and door to garden. Rear garden enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, patio area, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43971408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.