3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshton Drive, West Kirby
- traditional three bedroom home
- no ongoing chain purchase
- central town location
- south facing rear garden
- superb refurbishment scope
- excellent school catchment
++CENTRAL TOWN LOCATION++SUPERB REFURBISHMENT SCOPE++NO ONWARD CHAIN PURCHASE++EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT++SOUTH FACING GARDEN++Available to purchase with the advantage of no ongoing chain, this traditional three bedroom semi detached home simply must be considered by those seeking heart of town convenience and a property with scope to add ones own touch along the way! In brief the property comprises of hallway, ground floor w.c., two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen with 'Smeg' appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms and spacious bathroom. To the rear there is an enclosed 'sunny' garden with lawn and patio area. The driveway and garage complete this excellent purchase opportunity, which will undoubtedly prove as a popular purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43972227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7080004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.