2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEarls Lane, Cippenham
- Immaculate two double bedroom home
- Spacious lounge
- Investment or first time buyer opportunity
- Beautiful garden with lawn and decked areas
- Close to local amenities and transport links
An extremely well presented modern two double bedroom home in a popular residential location with a lovely rear garden with lawn and decked areas, lounge, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom and offered to the market with no onward chain. An ideal opportunity for a first time or investment buyer.
Extremely well presented inside and out is this two double bedroom modern home ideal for a first time buyer, with a spacious lounge, lovely kitchen, stunning bathroom and off street parking. The property is ideally located for local amenities, schools and transport links. Highly recommended.
Tiled, wc, wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 9" max. ( 5.36m x 3.58m max. )
Double glazed window, French double glazed doors, understairs storage, radiator, spot lights.
Double glazed window to front, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, central heating boiler, work surfaces, cooker-hood, radiator, ceramic floor tiling.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 8" into recess ( 3.25m x 2.95m into recess )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 6" into recess ( 3.58m x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled.
Rear Garden And Side Garden
Decking, lawn area.
Off street parking for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43972536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.