3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLamartine Street, Nottingham
Guide Price £125,000
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Situated On The Corner Plot And Very spacious.
- Great Locating With In Walking Distance To The City Centre
- No Chain
This new property is a 3 bedroom end of terraced property in the NG3 area and is within walking distance of the city centre, it is very close to the Intu Victoria Centre and Sycamore Primary School for any growing family is a ideal property for anyone that wants great access to the city.
Property for sale at a guide price £125,000 - £135,000. This new property is a 3 bedroom end of terraced property in the NG3 area. William H Brown are please to introduce to the market this spacious 3 bedroom property that is within walking distance of the city centre, is very close to the Intu Victoria Centre and Sycamore Primary School for any growing family. This is a ideal property for anyone that wants or needs to leave close to the city centre or any buy to let investor. Viewing highly advised and is an opportunity not to be missed.
Door to the side elevation, stairs straight ahead to the first floor landing and doors to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the side and front elevation. Wall mounted radiator with a dado rail and a wall mounted electric consumer unit.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, with a door leading to the Kitchen and additional another door leading to cellar.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 1" ( 3.81m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled walls with a roll top work surface. There is an electric cooker point with space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. Cupboard housing combination gas boiler, wall mounted radiator and a ceiling mounted smoke alarm. Door leading to the rear yard.
Access via entrance and also stairs leading to the second floor. Double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator and a understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 12' ( 3.33m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 9' 5" Max ( 2.67m x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Single glazed obscured window to the rear, pedestal wash hand basin with a low level WC. Shower cubicle with a wall mounted electric shower and attachment, vinyl floor covering and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Second Floor. Double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator with ample storage in the eaves and loft access. Also accessing the study area.
Study Area 8' 4" x 4' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.37m )
Accessed via bedroom 3. wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43972548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.